Fiji Subsidiary Legislation
Download original PDF
SUPERYACHT CHARTER DECREE 2010
PRESCRIBED REGISTRATION AND PERMIT FORMS
IN exercise of the powers conferred upon me under sections 4(1), 7(3) and 8(2), I hereby prescribed these forms and fees -
1. This Notice may be cited as the Prescribed Registration and Permit Forms.
2. - (1) Any Company who intends to be engaged in a leisure marine industry as a Recognised Superyacht Agent shall fill in the application Form 1 specified in the Schedule.
(2) The Recognised Superyacht Agent applying for a Vessel Permit shall fill in the application Form 2 specified in the Schedule.
(3) The Recognised Superyacht Agent applying for a Superyacht Charter Permit shall fill in the application Form 3 specified in the Schedule.
2. All completed forms shall be lodged with the Fiji Island Revenue and Customs Authority within the period specified in the Decree.
Dated this 22nd day of April 2010.
Chief Executive Officer
REGISTRATION AS A RECOGNISED SUPER YACHT
APPLICATION FOR VESSEL PERMIT BY SUPER YACHT AGENT
APPLICATION FOR SUPER YACHT CHARTER PERMIT BY
SUPER YACHT AGENT
PacLII Note: Refer to the PDF attachment for the copy of the respective noted Forms.